Sunday, October 14, 2012

INSTAGRAM: SEPTEMBER

Sorry, again, for the lack of posts. I shall tell you right now that I probably won't be posting much at all from now until December. I'm a busy lady! Good busy, thankfully. Having so much fun at Second City - I never want to leave!

There's been enough talk about Fall throughout the blogosphere, but I can't refrain from commenting on how beautiful and wonderful all the different colored trees are. I love being outside. A majority of the leaves are now covering the sidewalk, which is equally as gorgeous, but a sure sign of the winter ahead.

Anyway, now we shall take a (late) look back on September from the phone.

september.
September began with my school's Convocation in Grant Park.
september.
The beginning days at Second City.
september.
The trees begin to change. My roommate's friendship plant.
september.
"Starry Silver Glitter" nails and a gorgeous house in a newly discovered neighborhood.
september.
Oh the autumnal trees!
september.
Election Barbie transformed into Pro-Life Barbie for class.
september.
A watch I won from a blog giveaway! An amazing apartment building in Lakeview.
september.
Renegade Craft Fair goodies and a new accessory for my phone.
september.
What I looked like for the Rookie Yearbook One reading and signing. My favorite quote on display in my room.
september.
A sample of Oak Park and Tavi Gevinson! A message from Tavi in my Rookie Yearbook One.
september.
Two great new Comedy Studies friends at iO's Improvised Hitchcock. A view of Wrigley Field from the Addison stop.
september.
Sprinkle's cupcakes in the park with Bailey!

3 comments:

  1. You had an awesome month! This last month, I actually took the least amount of pictures. What class was that barbie for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Context for Comedy. It's basically a Civics course.

      Delete
  2. Ah, I see!

    P.S. I completely agree with what you said about Forever 21. Also, on the website, sometimes their stuff looks pretty good and then you see it in real life, and it's super cheap looking. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...